How to navigate on the Genealogy Page.
- Enter the last name of the relative you are locating.
- Click on the name of the lot owner that best matches your relative. This page will give you the exact location of your relative defined by Lot/Row/Tier/Cpt and Space/Level.
- Click on the Garden/Mausoleum shown and you will be linked to a map of that garden or mausoleum.
- You may print the map; circle the Lot/Row/Tier/Cpt and Space/Level on the map, and come to Memory Gardens fully prepared for your visit.
- Most of the markers have the lot and space information in the bottom left corner which will aid you in finding the correct location.
All content found on the Memory Gardens Memorial Park site is information contained from records that are 70 years old. Some of this information may be incomplete or truncated. Due to the nature of the old computer software, some name cannot be viewed. If you have found an error, please contact our office and we will make every effort to make the correction in a timely manner. Recent burials will be updated on an periodic basis, so please check back. We have provided links to assist in your genealogy research.